Collection Buzzidil Standard SSC babycarrier I Oscha Ancients of Gondor IthildinBuzzidil
- SSC buckle babycarrier suitable
- for babies & toddlers from 0 - 48 months in 3 sizes
- steplessly growing
- front carry, back carry, hip seat
Our sizes: Babysize from 56 cm to 86 cm body size, Standard from 62 cm to 98 cm body size, XL from 74 cm to 104 cm body size
Buzzidil baby carriers are adjustable from newborn to toddler size. This comfy carrier ist suitable for front or back carry and as a quick hipseat. Just click & go!
For best ergonomic fit Buzzidil SSC baby carriers are available in three sizes: each size grows steplessly over many months and even years. Smart baby carriers for smart people. Made in Europe.
By buying this product you can collect up to 70 points. Your cart will total 70 points that can be converted into a voucher of €7.00.
Buzzidil SSC are easy to use and easy to adjust - quick, ergonomic and comfortable for both, baby and parents. Two clicks and the adventure can begin.
Buzzidil baby carriers grow steplessly with your baby. With only one drawstring you can adjust the back panel in its width and height according to your baby's growth. Best of all: You can easily and accurately adapt your Buzzidil while your baby is positioned in the carrier. This ensures a perfect spread-squat-position (also known as M position) for supporting your baby's healthy hip development.
Buzzidil adapts in many ways to the development of your child: For babies being not mobile yet (about 0-6 months), the shoulder straps can be attached to the hipbelt. By doing so you can avoid punctual strain or pressure on the back of your little baby. When your baby crawls or can sit by itself the spine development is advanced already - you can now attach the shoulder straps to the back panel (from about 6 months up). Thus, the comfortably padded hip belt takes a lot of weight of your growing baby off your shoulders and distributes it to your hips. This makes carrying your toddler really comfy for both of you!
Buzzidils SSCs are perfectly adjustable to wearers of various figures - tall Dad, petite Mom, no problem!
Sustainable production is vital to us: organic fabrics, high-quality safety buckles, tested foams and most of all a fair and sustainable production in Europe with European ethical working standards. For the best start into life and a better world.
Wanna know more? Find out everything about the Buzzidil Fullbuckle baby carrier!
Convenience for Babys:
- back panel grows steplessly
- ergonomic sitting position
- for small babys (< 6-8 months)
- shoulder straps can be connected with the hip belt to avoid pressure on babys developping back
- for toddlers with advanced development of their back (> 6 – 8 months)
- shoulder straps can be connected with the back panel: weight is evenly distributed between hips and shoulders of the person carrying the baby
- sling fabric perfectly enwraps the back of your baby
For babies of less than 62 cm | 24.4 in body height we warmly recommend Buzzidil Babysize. For very small babies (below 55 cm | 21.6 in body height you can tighten the seat additionally by binding the seat regulation cords together.
Convenience for Parents:
- carrying like in a wrap (sling fabric) without need for wrapping padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- houlder straps can be used in various ways (parallel or crossed over your back – just as it is more comfortable for you)
- structured hip belt distributes
- weight of your baby from your shoulders to your hips
You're not sure which babycarrier will suit you and your baby best? Take a look at our babycarrier guide!
Please note: For large motifs, there are various picture sections on the headrest possible. Dark colors might faster in UV light as we refrain from using harmful colors for our fabrics. Therefore, please never leave your baby carrier in the car.
- Type of binding
- to click | no knotting
- 100% cotton
- product type
- SSC babycarrier
- up to 18kg
- Care instructions
- Delicates 30 degrees
Not suitable for dryers
- additional leg padding
lightweight & compact
You might also like