365 Giorni - Cover protezione | GrayBuzzidil
Cover per portare tuo il tuo bambino in caso di maltempo. Ora adatto anche per l'inverno con un intarsio extra che si fissa semplicemente e facilmente con tre bottoni automatici.
- protezione da vento, pioggia e neve
- adatto a tutti marsupi
- cappa inclusiva
- incluso inserto abbottonato in mussola di cotone imbottita
- cresce con il bambino da 0 ai 4 anni
- unisex – per mama e papa
- protezione durante portare sulla pancia e sulla schiena
- traspirante, antivento, idrorepellente Softshell
- lavabile a 30°C
Combinazione con cappuccio per il bambino possible - guarda il pacchetto!
Copertura + Cappuccio + Intarsio
The Heavy Weather Cover & Hoodie are made from cosy softshell fabrics. Within seconds you can throw the cover over your baby carrier and it can be used with all kinds of babywearing systems!
Protection against wind & weather, washable at 30°C (please only wash rarely). Adjustable with tunnels and stand-up collar.
The Heavy Weather Hoodie can be combined to your cover - please choose the combination product!
Simply slip into the shoulder belts of the cover and connect them with the sternum strap of your baby carrier. The cover works like a babywearing "blanket". In case you use a woven wrap you could use a thin cord to avoid slipping of the shoulder belts.
For protection against draft from the side you can also close the cover on your back.
- can be used with all kinds of babywearing systems
- breathable, water-repellent, wind resistant, soooo cosy
- your daily companion - use it as baby blanket in the stroller when you are not babywearing
Softshell is a multi-layer fabric made from water-repellent high-tech fibres. For softshell more fabric layers (at least two) are combined resulting in a fabric with a water-repellent outside and a warming inside layer. The outside is also equipped with an additional impregnation to make it even more water repelling.
Washable at 30°C, hand wash. Please wash rarely as this also washes out impregnations.
During a heavy downpour we recommend also using an umbrella: As softshell is a breathable fabric it cannot be 100% waterproof.
Potrebbe anche piacerti