Combination Heavy Weather Cover + Hoodie | Grey AnimalsBuzzidil
Babywearing and bad weather? No Problem! The Combination of our Heavy Weather Cover + Hoodie protects against wind, chill and rain.
- breathable, wind resistant, water repellent Soft-shell
- cover is simply thrown over your shoulders and fixed with the sternum strap of your baby carrier.
- can be used with any kind of baby carrier for wearing in the front or back
- for babies and kids from 0-4 years
- hoodie for your child included in the combination - for protection and great view (for kids from 0-3 y).
The Heavy Weather Cover & Hoodie are made from cosy softshell fabrics. Within seconds you can throw the cover over your baby carrier and it can be used with all kinds of babywearing systems!
Protection against wind & weather, washable at 30°C (please only wash rarely). Adjustable with tunnels and stand-up collar.
The Heavy Weather Hoodie for your child is included - for full protection and best view!
Simply slip into the shoulder belts of the cover and connect them with the sternum strap of your baby carrier. The cover works like a babywearing "blanket". In case you use a woven wrap you could use a thin cord to avoid slipping of the shoulder belts.
For protection against draft from the side you can also close the cover on your back.
- can be used with all kinds of babywearing systems
- breathable, water-repellent, wind resistant, soooo cosy
- your daily companion - use it as baby blanket in the stroller when you are not babywearing
Softshell is a multi-layer fabric made from water-repellent high-tech fibres. For softshell more fabric layers (at least two) are combined resulting in a fabric with a water-repellent outside and a warming inside layer. The outside is also equipped with an additional impregnation to make it even more water repelling.
Washable at 30°C, hand wash. Please wash rarely as this also washes out impregnations.
During a heavy downpour we recommend also using an umbrella: As softshell is a breathable fabric it cannot be 100% waterproof.